We develop and deliver bus, rail, tram and infrastructure projects that aim to improve the quality and provision of public transport to encourage use of public transport as an alternative to the car. We work with stakeholders and partners in local government and private industry.
TfWM leads on many of it's own projects and works with local authorities, national government and private developers to deliver transport facilities that are better for the passenger in terms of getting them around and making public transport more attractive.
Projects in development include:
- High Speed Rail including connecting transport links
- Midland Metro extensions to Centenary Square/Edgbaston in Birmingham and in Wolverhampton city centre
- Metro Park and Ride at Bradley Lane
- Sprint rapid transit
- Cycle routes
Recently completed projects are:
- Midland Metro Birmingham City Centre Extension
- Birmingham New Street station
- Cradley Heath Bus/Rail Interchange
- Park and Ride Expansions and Upgrades
- Bromsgrove Rail Station